Wednesday 13 January 2016

Cabbage and Salami Pizza

I am trying something crazy.

I bought some fine Spanish Jaroma cabbage. It is called to be one of the oldest cabbages. I don`t know if that is true. It tastes softer in texture then normal white cabbage or savoy cabbage and you can use it as salad too.

I have some pizza dough sitting in the fridge that needs to be done, otherwise it will spoil. But  I wanted to eat cabbage today, a salad is fine, but lets get experimental.

Cabbage and Salami Pizza

Do a chiffonade from the cabbage, slice some spring onions and put everything on the pizza.

recipe:

2 leaves of Jaroma cabbage
1 spring onion
3 tbsp tomato sauce
60 g Salami
60 g Mozzarella di Buffalo
50 g shredded Cheddar
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp chili honey
1 pinch dried thyme and oregano
pepper

Jaroma cabbage shredded

  

No comments:

Post a Comment