Sunday 29 October 2017

Filled red pepper

I found some long sweet red peppers, grown in Spain. They are juicy and good to fill with a cheese cream.

You can buy smaller ones at the deli counter at some supermarkets. I love them, but often the filling is not so good. I decided to fill the big pepper at home with a curd and French feta and lots of fresh herbs, still from my balcony.

The long pepper was full of seeds, I had to cut it open for a bit to get them all out. That makes it easier to fill with the cream later too.


recipe:
1 long sweet pepper
60 g sheepmilk feta
60 g curd
a pinch of sweet paprika powder
a pinch of celery seed
salt and pepper
a bunch of fresh herbs

 Chop, mix, fill, wrap in foil and chill.
It is nice to serve it with other kinds of Anti Pasti.

No comments:

Post a Comment