Tuesday 7 July 2020

Toffifee Caramel Muffins

On Saturday I bought a huge package of Toffifee. Usually I eat just 2 a day for a couple of days, the rest sits in the cupboard for a long time. Now I have more then double the amount - for the price of the small package. I wanted get rid of some and looked for a way to do this.


I found several Thermomix recipes and decided for a blond muffin. Most of the recipes contained dark chocolate and cocoa.


Since I used my kitchen helper, it did not take long to make the batter. With an ice cream scoop I filled the muffin cases.


Baking time was 22 min at 180 C.


recipe:
125 g Toffifee
100 g melted butter
90 g sugar
10 g vanilla sugar
pinch of salt
250 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
200 g creme fraiche
2 eggs
4 tbsp caramel sauce


Mix the toffifee until they are a rough cream.


In a stand mixer combine creme fraiche, eggs, melted butter, caramel sauce, sugar and vanilla sugar.


Blend flour and baking powder and add it to the batter. Now add the toffifee and start filling the cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment