Saturday 22 August 2020

Tomato Tart with Goat Cheese Topping

The last couple of days my tomato harvest increased from two hands full to a large bowl full a day. Since I am not allowed to eat  more then a few raw everyday due to my allergy, I need to cook a couple of tasty recipes.


Just preparing tomato sauce for the next winter is too boring, but will save me when I end the season.


I bought a package of puff pastry this morning.
First I baked some banana cinnamon tarteletts with the off cuts. They are the treat for later.


Ingredients:
Puff pastry
Some oil for the baking dish
As many different tomatoes as you can put in
3 tsp mustard
Greens from a spring onion
2 cloves of garlic
3 stalks flat leaf parsley
6 round pieces of cream goat cheese
3 tsp honey
3 tsp pine nuts
2 tsp olive oil
Piment d' Espelette
Pepper
Salt


Bake at 200 C for 20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment