Monday 20 June 2022

Poutine with Mozzarella Balls

I wanted some homemade fries and bought a bag of large potatoes. I used the air fryer to cook them. That is the best way in times of shortages of good subflower oil for frying.



I only wanted to eat them with a dip. But I remembered a jar of homemade gravy sitting in the fridge. 



I usually like my fries crispy and not soggy. But drenched in gravy with a little celery greens and small balls of mozzarella cheese sounded good.

Recipe:

3 long potatoes, peeled, sliced and cut in battonets and soaked in water dor 20 min.

Some oil spray for the air fryer

1/2 cup roast gravy

Fries seasoning, 1 stalk of celery with leaves

65 g mozzarella balls

Depending on the thickness of the potato sticks 180 C for 30 to 35 min will do.

Heat the sauce in the microwave.



No comments:

Post a Comment