Sunday 14 January 2024

Golden Milk Panna Cotta

I ordered a couple of spices online at gewuerze-der-welt and received a promo package of Golden Milk with an attached recipe card.



Since I am leaving in a couple of days to go on holiday, checking my fridge was essencial. I found enough double cream to prepare the recipe. 



I am good in adjusting all kinds of recipes, that's what I did here too.



Recipe for 4:

500 ml double cream

1 1/2 tbsp Golden Milk

1 tsp cardamom and cinnamon sugar

25 g sugar

1/2 grated Tonka bean

4 gelatine leaves, soaked and squeezed

Pomegranate seeds as topping

Bring the cream with all the ingredients, except the gelatine to a boil. 



Take it off the heat and stir in the squishy gelatine until it is dissolved completely. Fill in jars and cool for 4 hours.

Garnish with pomegranate seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment