Saturday 27 January 2024

Seafood Thursday at the Crown Plaza Hotel

We changed the Hotel today to enjoy some quiet time directly beside the sea.




The main restaurant had a seafood buffet Thursday night. It was awesome. It reminded me a bit of some YT Videos from Stricktly Dumpling - Mikey Chen. So much to choose from! 



I tried to stay away from filling carbs and concentrated on different kinds of fish dishes.  Even the very tasty Sushi got only a mere tastetest.



Oysters, lobstertail, scallops, prawns and octopus were presented very well. Sashimi caught my eye and raw tuna and salmon went on my plate. There were tasty small bowls and jars with seafood fingerfood.



I never had a slice of Mango jelly topped with crab meat and lime. Beetroot mixed with fish row and lime cream. The usual shrimp salad was not very far.



They even offered fried Fish 'n Chips with Tartar sauce. That was on the low end of good. Too much soggy batter and not enough cod inside.



For dessert I was not able to resist the chocolate fountain. It was the first one I saw one life in a hotel. I tasted it with some dried pineapple and apricots and ate a piece of dark chocolate stuffed with whole almonds.



That seafood buffet was pricy, but worth every penny.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment