Sunday 27 March 2022

Breakfast Egg Tortilla

An open package of soft corn tortillas comes with 8 pieces here. After two filled Tex Mex Tortillas I have to look for ideas to use up the others.



The usual wraps you get here everywhere are something I try not to eat. Cold tortilla with a cold filling reminds me of eating cardboard.  I needed an other way to get rid of my tortillas.

The first idea I found was on Pinterest. Easy to prepare and a great breakfast.

Use a pan more or less the size of the tortilla.

One large egg is enough. Just give it 45 sec in a buttered pan, then drop the tortilla on top. 



Ingredients for 1:

1 corn tortilla, 1 large free range egg, 1 tsp butter, salt and pepper



2 slices American cheddar cheese, 4 small slices salami, 2 romana lettuce leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment