Sunday 10 March 2024

Salmon Trout on Spinach and Potatoes

A side of Scottish salmon trout was my find in the morning at the fishmonger. I put it on a bed of spinach and potatoes.



To make my life easy, I put the 4 small potatoes in the microwave for 5 min. Then I just cut them in 4 pieces and put them in an oven proof baking dish.



Chopped garlic and green onions on top and a good helping of Patatas bravas seasoning.



I put the frozen cream spinach in the microwave and later added a little more sour cream, nutmeg and pepper. Then I put it on top of the potatoes.



Next came the salmon trout. I found a lot of tiny bones in the filet. They needed to get out. About 30 fish bones later, I was able to season it with fish seasoning. I cut it 3 pieces and place it on top of the spinach.



It went in the oven at 180C fan for 12 min.

Ingredients:

400 g cream spinach

Nutmeg, 1 tbsp sour cream, pepper

3 green onions, 1 clove of garlic

4 small potatoes

Patatas bravas seasoning

1 salmon trout filet, fish seasoning





No comments:

Post a Comment