Sunday 17 March 2024

Leprechaun Hats for St. Patrick's Day

Today is March 17th - the Irish holiday.



Green is the main color on this day. Food and drinks are beeing served in green.

Usually I prepare a green Jell-O and serve that with custard. Over years I brought lots of it to the office.



Today in Sunday and I was looking for something else. 

On Pinterest are many pictures and I saw these cucumber based Leprechaun hats.

Ingredients:

Cucumber

Yellow bell pepper

Slice of cheese, I used goat cheese slices

Agave syrup as glue

Cut a 1 inch piece of cucumber and cut it down the middle. Shape the sides. Cut some batonettes and glue them with syrup to the bottom.

Cut small strips off a yellow bell pepper and make cubes. Trimm the insides and make them slimmer. A slice of cheese gets cut in small strips and glued on top of the lower part of the hat. Set a yellow cube in the middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment