Monday 4 March 2024

Dates and Peanutbutter covered in Chocolate

Date Bark went viral.



I watched a Reel on Insta - my downfall :-)

A fridge dessert when you crave something sweet and a little salty. But I did not top it with flakey salt. Too much is too much.



I was in the large supercenter this morning. There you will get everything, most of the time - but not today. I was looking for Medjul dates, the super soft ones. I only got the basic kind. But that went well in the recipe. I love dates more on the firm side.



And I bought some decent peanut butter, without palm oil and lots of added sugar.



I mixed 30 g of high quality milk chocolate with 100 g 80% dark chocolate and added some coconut oil to make it glossy. Melt it in the microwave in 30 sec blasts, stir in between.

A small piece broken off is enough to satisfy my craving. Back in the fridge with the stuff. It will last a longer period of time this way.



200 g dates destoned

50 g good quality creamy peanut butter

130 g chocolate

1 tsp coconut oil




No comments:

Post a Comment