Wednesday 16 October 2024

MOMENTUM Café - Lunch

I found a new place for breakfast and lunch in the very tiny town of Meuspath, Eifel at the Nuerburgring.



The village itself has nothing, I use the holiday apartment there to stay when I am longer here to drive. There I often cook.

But yesterday morning I dropped off ma car



at Raeder Motorsport for a trackbuild and was hungry after a good 2 hour drive through the darkness. I thought I had to drive 4 miles down winding roads to the bakery.

But no, just on the other side from the garage is a new complex build by BILSTEIN, well known for their suspensions. They have a technology center here with a 7 point post to measure car suspensions.

The center is build inside a large roundabout. This year at the top a restaurant opened MOMENTUM. It is very stylish. They even host after work parties.

With all the motorsport companies that have technology centers here, a restaurant was a great idea to serve all the people coming here.

I went over to have breakfast and some well needed coffee. 



They have a daily menue with a couple of other options. The food is freshly made and very good quality. The prices are reasonable.

I had fried chicken tenders with a cold potato and cucumber salad. Tasty.


Now I have an other option for lunch when I am too lazy to cook.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment