Wednesday 2 October 2024

Filo Crinkle with Salami RS

What kind of Salami is Salami RS?



Porsche and AUDI use the RS on some of their models and it means Rennsport as in race sport.



Today I was at EDEKA supermarket and went to the butcher there to buy some Salami. I went for the Italian kind with the fennel seeds. While I was waiting that the Salami was run through the slicer, I saw the offer of the day:



Rennsportsalami

Or Salami RS

A package of Filo pastry was sitting in the fridge for a very long time. The recipe I wanted to do with it got shelfed a long time ago. But this kind if pastey dough keeps.



Eggs, Butter, Cheese, Milk, Cream and Seasoning were the only things needed.

The most boring thing is folding the pastry sheets like an accordion. 25 accordions later and the right size of baking dish found, I stuffed the Rennsportsalami in between the sheets. Melted butter helped too.

The liquid on top and in the oven at 180 c fan for 25 min




No comments:

Post a Comment