Tuesday 1 October 2024

Napa Cabbage and Chili Fritters

The Koreans often use different kinds of veggies to make delicious pancakes.



I had a small head of Napa Cabbage sitting ol the counter. A quick check through my Asian cooking box gave me a bag of Thai "Tempura" style flour. 



That was elevated by two eggs, spices and water and cabbage, fresh harvested chili and 1 spring onion. An easy way to combine everything.



I eyeballed the amount of flour. It just needed to coat the veggies lightly, not cover them completely. The eggs helped with the structure.



I served them with Kalamansi Soy and Sweet Chili Sauce.



Ingredients:

1/2 head small Napa Cabbage

1 green onion, 1 red chili

2 eggs

Thai Tempura flour

Pepper, salt, 1 tsp Gochugaru hot pepper flakes

Water

Frying oil for a shallow fry

No comments:

Post a Comment