Sunday 26 November 2017

First Breakfast on Curacao

The best way to escape cold and snowy November weather is to go on a long flight. It took me to the Carribbean and the island of Curacao. It belongs to the Netherlands Antillen islands.

I reached the Jan Thiel Beach around 7:30 PM local time, my inner and wrist watch said 0:30 AM.
After unpacking and getting comfortable the next step was to go to bed. With still 28 C outside a big difference to the day before.

I was wide awake short after 4 AM. At 5:30 I needed something to eat. My BFF had packed me a linen bag with bread in a tin, liverwurst in a tin and homemade jam, a good way to start the day. The restaurant opens for breakfast at 8.


The big thin pancake with added smoked bacon started my vacation hunt for food.
A delicious syrup drizzle on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment