Thursday 14 December 2017

Comfort Food Chicken Miso Ramen

It is so cold and rainy and after a short stop downtown and a trip into our big new Asian supermarket I wanted something warm. My first intention was to go to the Christmas market in town, but the weather was too bad.

So I bought Asian mushrooms, bean sprouts and lots of different sauces and went home.
From the weekend I still had 700 ml homemade chicken stock. I added Dashi powder, white miso paste and soy sauce for a good broth.
I cooked some flat spaghetti in baking powder and salted water for the right chewiness.


Recipe:
700 ml chicken stock
1 tsp Dashi powder
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white miso paste
200 g flat spaghetti
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
4 l water
1 pack Enoki mushrooms
50 g bean sprouts
1 egg
3 leaves of romaine lettuce
3 slices cooked pork belly
1/2 tsp Ao nori
Green of one spring onion


Prepare the soup.
Cook the pasta.
Assemble everything and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment