Monday 19 April 2021

Dill Pickle Pizza and Swedish Pizza

I watched Beryl again on YT. Dill pickles are a staple in my fridge. But I would have never put them on top of pizza dough. On top of cold cuts or on a burger patty, yes! 



I found some French mini pizza dough at one of the supermarkets. I checked today, no more to buy. They have just snack size. Better try such a pizza combo on a small piece of dough instead of a large one.

The pizza originates from upstate New York, near Rochester. There is no tomato sauce on the bottom. Garlic oil with herbs and some vinegar. Then a layer of cheese and on top slices of dill pickles fresh out of the fridge. They have to be cold to stay crisp in the oven



Bake them at 230 C fan for 6 min. Sprinkle some dill on top, when it comes out of the oven.



The other pizza was a Swedish kind. Base was cream cheese, topped with shredded cooked chicken and ripe bananas and curry powder. Awesome.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment