Sunday 18 April 2021

Vanilla Gnocchi

Potato Gnocchi in a sweet dessert version. Cheese sauce is so yesterday, lol.



Ready made potato gnocchi are available here in Germany in every supermarket. They are easy to use and taste very good. No hassle to find the right potatoes, cook them, mash them, mix them with flour and egg and hope for the best.



I found this recipe in a stack my BFF collected for me. At first I checked the savoury one with smoked salmon and peas, then I turned page and I found this. Since the other halve of the gnocchi package is still in the fridge, I will prepare the savoury recipes as well this week.



It is actually not much work to do. Just take the gnocchi out of the package and separat them. Butter a baking dish and put them in. Cherries from a jar, in with them.



In a bowl mix milk, vanilla pudding powder and the poppy seed baking mix together. Pour over the gnocchi cherries and toss some almond slices on top.



Bake at 180C for 30 min. Let it cool 15min and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.

Ingredients for 2:

150 g cherries from a jar, 250 g gnocchi

300 ml whole milk, 125 g poppy seed baking mix, 20 g Vanilla pudding powder

2 tbsp almond slices


No comments:

Post a Comment