Monday 4 October 2021

Turkey Drumstick with oven roasted Potatoes

I went grocery shopping in France again. One of the things I bought was a piece of turkey leg with joint. I wanted something with no fuss to make when I came home from the trip. Heating up the oven and seasoning the  meat was one thing. Cutting small potates in wedges and seasoning them with olive oil and salt and pepper and some dried herbs was the other. 



When the oven was hot, both went in for 50 min. During that time a had enough to do to unravel all the stuff I bought and pack a bag for my friend. When I go shopping over there, I am asked to bring a couple of goods for her too. Mostly different cheeses and sausages and some cookies. 

When everything was unpacked and repacked, lunch was ready.

Ingredients:

1 turkey leg piece, mixed chicken seasoning, pepper

7 small potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, Herbes de Provence


Put both in the oven at 180 C fan for 50 min. After 30 min turn the leg and the potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment