Wednesday 20 October 2021

Mac 'n Cheese the easy way

A package plastic wrapped single American cheese slices are sitting in my fridge for a very long time. And these cheeses have a long shelve life.  I bought them to use for a single recipe, which I never made. Now the cheese package is reaching its expiration date.



I needed an idea. Pinterest helped. A very easy Mac 'n cheese recipe. It was very easy, but after 3/4 quarters of it I was stuffed. Not a good sign for a little bit of pasta dish.



Ingredients:

120 g spirelli lentil and corn flour pasta

1/3 cup hot milk, pepper, 1/2 tsp onion granulate, 6 slices American cheddar slices pepper

Parsley



Cook the pasta. Drain. Heat up the milk and pour 1/2 of it in the hot pasta. Add onion powder and chopped cheese slices. Let it melt. When it is done add parsley and some pepper and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment