Wednesday 27 April 2022

Yoğurtlu Makarna or Pasta with Yogurt sauce

This is a Turkish recipe and very fast to prepare while working from home. It takes just the pasta cooking time.



I never thought a cold yogurt sauce mixed with hot pasta and some tomato paste could taste so good.



Originally the recipe called for 1 grated clove of garlic. I used Hungarian garlic paste from a tube. The taste of garlic is great, but I wont stink tomorrow at the office. I am taking the second portion with me for my lunch there.

Recipe for 2:

250 g small penne pasta

200 g Greek yogurt, 2 tbsp garlic paste or one clove of minced garlic, 1/2 tsp salt

30 g butter, 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp tomato paste, pepper and salt.

Cook the pasta in salted water, drain. 




Mix yogurt with salt and garlic and pour over the drained pasta and mix.

In a small pan heat butter and oil with the tomato paste for a couple of minutes. Mix with the pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment