Sunday 5 March 2023

Cauliflower Salad with Ssamjang and Sour Cream Dressing

I have quiet a bit cauliflower leftover from my fritters recipe. 



A salad sounded good to me. To spice it up a little I looked in my fridge door and saw the Ssamjang paste sticking out of a shelf. This fermented paste is best with all kinds if veggies. 



Why not with cauliflower? When I usually prepare cauliflower as a salad, the dressing always contents sour cream or creme fraiche. It tones down the kraut taste. 



I steamed the head of cauliflower in my Thermomix. I hate mushy cauliflower since childhood. I like to keep it on the "al dente" side.



Dressing:

1 large green onion, 1 bunch fresh parsley

1 tbsp Ssamjang, 2 tbsp sour cream,

2 tsp Agave syrup, light balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil

Lemon salt, pepper, Italian herbs


No comments:

Post a Comment