Thursday 9 March 2023

Cheese Platter

A 90th Birthday is a date to celebrate.



My coworkers Mom turned 90 yesterday and my coworker was over her head because 25 to 30 people wanted to come. I offered to help her and take off some of her workload. 

A large cheeseboard was a good idea to place on one of the tables so people can pick their own. We worked together a lot, setting plates, offering drinks and later coffee. With so many people a lot of dirty dishes were stacked everywhere. Loading and unloading the dishwasher and kepping track of miscillainous things was one of my purposes.

The cheeseboard was covered in Arugula to make the surface more appealling. I had a variety of French cheeses and sliced hard cheeses from different German regions. Combined with cherry tomatoes and quail eggs the platter looked fine.

It was a busy day, but all went well.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment