Thursday 29 June 2023

Laksa Base Package from Singapore

Not only jars of Kaya jam are now in my cupboards, but 2 nice looking packages of Laksa.



The first one was opened today. Clear recipe in English on the back with all the ingredients and measures. Only one ingredient was not in house. I exchanged it. For an other one, I only needed to run down to the basement and grab my Japanese fish cake stick. I buy these randomly at the Asia Go supermarket and throw them in my freezer.




At the fishmonger I bought 10 large precooked prawns and a piece of salmon skewert on a lemongrass stick. The salmon hopped in the pan just to sear on both sides for 3 min. It finished in the hot stock.



The fish cake was defrosted in the microwave. Then cooked in the broth.




The Mungbean noodles softened in hot water and went in the broth last. 




The Laksa package contained the Laksa sauce and the coconut milk powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment