Thursday 15 June 2023

Banana Risotto

The long day needed something sweet as a sundowner. But I did not want any alcohol, just sonething creamy to spoon in my mouth on the balcony.



Sweet rice is a great dish and using risotto rice you still have some good consistency. That is better than pudding rice.

The banana was an afterthought. I started to cook the risotto in my Thermomix and looked over the kitchen counter. Yellow black banana was lurking there. Since I used less sugar in the risotto, a bit of natural sweetness sounded great.

Just mashed one banana and waited for the last 5 min of cooking time and dropped the mash in

How to cook sweet risotto in the Thermomix  check my other recipes on this blog.

Ingredients:

170 g Risotto rice, 40 g butter

700 ml whole milk, pinch of salt

1 egg yolk, 1/2 juice of a lemon

30 g sugar, 1 mashed banana, 1 tsp vanilla paste

No comments:

Post a Comment