Friday, 31 July 2026

Spaghetti with green Beans

I watched a short video by "Giovanni Siracus"



He cooked spaghetti together with green beans in salted water. In a large pan he added a lot of olive oil to it and 6 whole cloves of garlic and some pepperonchini.



I still have a jar of pepperonchini paste and used a teaspoon of it.



Some of my fresh picked tomatoes from my balcony and some shop bought were cut in halves. They went in the pan and fresh snipped two different kinds of basil were added.



Salt and pepper to season it. It took some time to cook the tomatoes to mush. 



I used bronze cut double long spaghetti together with the beans. They needed only 11 minutes, but the pasta took 14. I transfered the beans to the pan with the tomatoes. They finished in the sauce.

Then the spaghetti went in with more pasta water and lots of cheese. A creamy sauce was the result. Top with parmesan shavings.

Ingredient:

200 g green beans

180 g spaghetti

Salt

4 tbsp Olive oil

1 tsp pepperoncini paste

6 garlic cloves

200 g cherry tomatoes

2 hand full of fresh basil

Pepper

Some parmesan shavings




No comments:

Post a Comment