Saturday 13 October 2018

Portobello Mushrooms filled with Pasta

This is a vegetarian dish that comes together in the oven rather quickly. When you have left over thin pasta, it gets even easier.
I just foraged through my fridge and took a lot of random stuff to put together. There was some wine left from the pea panacotta, some cream left and the butter still stood on the counter.


The stalks of the mushrooms are getting thrown into the pan as well with cherry tomates and other flavourful things.
The oven was already up and running. I had to dry out a piece of Pumpernickel bread for an earth crumble I had to prepare. I just cranked up the heat and put the pan with the ingredients in to take a quick start. During that time I cooked the pasta. Drained, it went into the hollowed out mushrooms topped with the last of my hart Bavarian cheese. The rest of the pasta waited outside until the baking of the mushrooms was done.


The oven roasted tomatoes are soo sweet and squished, they mix well with mushroom bits and pasta.


recipe:
3 large portobello mushrooms
40 g angelhair pasta
7 cherry tomatoes
1 spring onion
2 cloves of garlic
50 ml white wine
30 ml veg stock
2 tbsp double cream
olive oil
butter
salt and pepper
chives
30 g hart cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment