Sunday 13 November 2022

Burrata topped with roasted Tomatoes

Eat it with panfried Baguette as a spread, you will love it.



Burrata with its milky and creamy center goes great with many different ingredients. They will work well together, but the Burrata will be still the most exciting part of the dish. In whatever form.



I spread it with a knife open and pulled it all over a large plate. 

In a dry pan I roasted pine nuts as a topping for later.



I had a punnet of Mung Bean Sprouts sitting in the fridge. I blanched some of them. The date tomatoes were cut in halves and roasted in a pan with olive oil, salt, pepper and dried thyme. Be careful, it splashes a lot.



Everything came together with a bit of balsamic vinegar. I used the tomato pan with its remaining oil and roasted the baguette slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment