Monday 15 April 2024

Cucumber Pancakes - Kakadiche Dkirde GF

These are Indian spicy pancakes. This is a Gluten Free recipe.



YouTuber Beryl Shereshewsky showed her favourite dishes. This pancake recipe made me curious. 



Grated fresh cucumber I usually use in Tsaziki, but I never thought about putting it in a pancake.



A whole green chili is giving the kick here. Lots of tumeric and ground cumin, salt and pepper for seasoning.



The original recipe called for cilantro, I could not buy some yesterday. But the herbs on my balcony are thriving and I used a lot of them. 



The use of rice flour is rare for me. But I have this flour in stock.



Some curd as a dip is fine.

Recipe for 1:

2/3 fresh cucumber

1 green chili

1 tsp garlic paste

1 tsp ginger paste

1 handfull mixed fresh herbs (vietnamese coriander, parsley, spicy mustard greens, spicy oregano)

3 tsp tumeric, 1 tsp cumin, salt, pepper

5 tbsp rice flour

5 tbsp water

Oil for the pan

Curd




 

No comments:

Post a Comment