Friday 12 April 2024

Lemon and Cottage Cheese with Linguine

The original recipe called for Ricotta. 



Before I go on holiday next week, I have to clean out my fridge. There was just one tablespoon of Mascarpone in the package and I added 65 g of cottage cheese.



I wanted to start the pan with my homemade wild garlic butter, but rememered the recipe. Just use some starchy pasta water, no fat!



The lemon skin and the juice went in to the cream. I grated very hard Grana Padana and added some to the bowl. Seasoning with salt and pepper was the only thing needed.



The linguine went in the pan to cook until finished. Some fresh parsley and chives to make it look nice.

Ingredients:

90 g Lingine pasta

Salt and pepper

1 1/2 organic lemon, zest and juice

65g Cottage cheese half fat

1 tbsp Mascarpone

Parsley and chives






No comments:

Post a Comment