Wednesday 17 April 2024

Panino Lucia

I am back at the Green Hell, the longest and most dangerous racetrack of the world:

Nürburgring Nordschleife



I arrived in the sunshine today, but the weather deteriorated to storm, rain and later snow. That after 2 weekends with 23 C.



After one lap with my car around the Green Hell, the track got closed due to snowfall. 



That made me rethink my evening plans and I went out to the Lucia restaurant in Nürburg. They only serve organic chicken dishes.



I had a Lucia Gin Cocktail to celebrate the drive and then decided on Toast Lucia.



Chicken breast, grilled aubergine, sundried tomatoes and a fried egg. Their homefries are awesome, so I ordered some too.



The meal started with fresh bread and a herby cheese dip.


No comments:

Post a Comment