Tuesday 8 March 2016

Hot Hot Chicken with Kimchi

My kimchi is ready to eat, the fermentation took a bit longer than I thought. Now I stopped the fermentation and closed the lid. I will keep it in the fridge.

Chili Chicken with Kimchi

I was so curious about the taste that I took a fork full this afternoon and I am surprised that it very good and similar to fermented Kraut here. The garlic is not to dominant and the chili is bearable.

Since I don´t know how the traditional home made kimchi tastes, I am happy about the result.

I bought a whole chicken today and rubbed it with a mixture of chili, paprika and smoked paprika with some olive oil and salt. I stuck it into the oven for an hour and I wait to get a bite out of it.

I stuffed it into the oven at 200 C for 60 min and it came out with a great colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment