Saturday 22 July 2017

A French Café in a small town

About 50 km north of here, a 10 minutes drive from where I work, is a nice town that was famous for its Spas  - Bad Soden am Taunus.
This Saturday I went there because my coworker married. We were 3 from the office to congratulate her on her big day.
I was in Bad Soden once about 8 years ago and remembered a French style café where I had breakfast. Going again to Bad Soden I checked if the café still existed and made a reservation for a table at the Café Merci.


My morning started very nice with lots of fresh fruit and homemade granola, smoked salmon, cheeses and ham, some jam and croissant, roll and bread. This came with some fresh pressed orange juice and a glass of Cremand. I had a big - very big- mug of Grand Café creme too.


I nice time at the wedding ceremony closed the morning for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment