Saturday 21 July 2018

Nectarine Crumble

I bought 8 rock hard peaches 3 days ago to use today. I pulled them out of the plastic bag and stored them in a large bowl covered with some kitchen paper.
Yesterday morning I checked and found out 1 has gone bad. Today I just had one left and the rest gone bad.
I am lucky that I bought several hard nectarines yesterday evening.


For this sweet treat I needed 6 peaches/nectarines.  It simply to work for an easy dessert. Make it in the morning and serve it at room temperature later.


Recipe for 4:
6 nectarines
1 tbsp vanilla sugar
1 tsp butter
1 tbsp vanilla apple liqueur
2 tbsp fine oats


Crumble:
1 tbsp butter for the baking dish
120 g butter
150 g flour
3 tbsp almond flour
40 g sugar
1 egg yolk


Preheat the oven 180 C


Put vanilla sugar and 1 tsp butter in a pan and saute the destoned nectarines to soften them a little. Drizzle with the liqueur.
Brush the oven dish with butter and toss the oasts in, later the nectarines.
Make the crumble by using a kitchen machine.
Put on top of the fruits.
Bake for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment