Friday 12 March 2021

Chicken Wings with spiced breading

I love chicken wings made in the Air Fryer.



Last week I watched YT Pro Home Cooks preparing 5 different methods for chicken wings in his air fryer. One method was the reason for this recipe.



He used a flour, egg and breadcrumb method. Like breading a schnitzel. When I saw the video on YT I thought that the chicken wings would be dry. Usually you bake these breaded things in a good amount of fat.



I put seasoning on the chicken, into the flour, egg and breadcrumbs. That made a very tasty piece of chicken wings.

Recipe for 6 wings:

1 egg, 6 tbsp flour, 10 tbsp breadcrumbs

2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp Herbes de Provence, white pepper and salt

Season and bread the chicken wings. Spray some oil in the basket of the air fryer and place the chicken wings in. Spray with a little oil.



Set the timer at 25 min at 200C. Shake after half the time.

I prepared a bit of Asian sauce. But that was not needed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment