Wednesday 9 August 2023

Bread Rolls from Kraft filled and oven baked

These things are looking too easy on the Internet. 



Filling ready made dough breakfast rolls with cheese sounded easy. Just tear off the paper, hit the box on the table and the dough falls out. Well, that almost worked.

It should have been 6 rolls, but I could only find 5?? 



Next I cut them down the middle, just leaving a bit of the dough still attached and put some feta cheese in it. To improve the taste, I added a little bit of red pesto.



The Reel showed some melted butter with fresh herbs that was brushed on top. I did that and put the bread rolls in the oven. They were all nearly closed completely. The baking opened them up again. 



I brushed them with herb butter again after they came out of the oven after 20 min baking them at 200 C.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment