Thursday 24 August 2023

Eating at Nuvolari Restaurant in Nuerburg

I wanted to celebrate my first two laps around the Green Hell - Nuerburgring Nordschleife.

Fine dining is the best way to do this. I saw some famous YOU TUBERS there, ready for the Track Day on Wednesday. Nice bonus!



A cocktail to start the evening sounded great. I went for the "Nordschleife Rush" a Whisky and Triple sec based drink. 



The Amuse Bouche followed. Different kinds of fresh bread chunks, salted butter, olive oil and a little tomato salad.



It is chanterelle mushroom time in Germany. I choose creamy chanterelles with a mixed salad and a Roesti (potato pancake). Thst was very good. I will repeat it at home soon.



A combination of 3 different kinds of ice cream finished my evening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment