Monday 31 January 2022

Mascarpone Basil and Chocolate Muffins

I had a package of Galbani Mascarpone at home. I needed some for my fennel and lemon pasta dish.  Now I had more then halve left over. 



Tiramisu? No. I checked the Galbani website to look for recipes.



There was a funny picture for an Easter cupcake showing a cute sheep. Lots of Mascarpone to use up. But I was not interested in building a flock of sheep.  I only baked the sheeps body without the "wool".



Preheat your oven 180 C.

Recipe for 12 muffins:

150 g butter, 180 g sugar, 100 g Mascarpone

3 eggs, 2 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt, 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil

2 tbsp cocoa, 1 package chocolate pudding mix 

150 g flour, 1 tbsp milk



Beet butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add mascarpone and eggs one after an other, beating each time in between. Then the other ingredients. Fill in muffin cases.



Bake for 25 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment