Sunday 23 January 2022

Chicken Thighs with Ranch Dressing and Mushroom Pasta

From my Amazon order of Hidden Ranch Dressing there are still two packages left.



Today I used one to brush chicken thighs with it and baked and finally grill it in the oven. Preparation is easy. The Ranch dressing powder is added to a few ingredients nd mixed. It is brushed on the baking chicken thighs in the last 10 minutes of the cooking time. Compkete cooking time at 200 C is 35 min.



As a side dish I used up the white mushrooms sitting in my fridge for over a week. But still on their best condition, thanks to my new fridge. I cook some tagliatelle pasta to mix in with the mushrooms. 



Ingredients:

Chicken thighs with bone, salt and pepper

1 bag Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp oilve oil, 1 clove of garlic, minced

100 g Tagliatelle, 

300 g button mushrooms, 2 spring onions, salt, pepper, thyme



No comments:

Post a Comment