Tuesday 9 July 2024

Karak Tea Kuwaiti style

My BFF loves Karak Tea, but the one without the milk powder. I bought her a big jar in Nizwa, Oman.



I have only bought some single packages of Karak tea for myself. They were gone in a couple of days.



Yesterday I saw a Reel by Chef Bader and he showed how easy it is to prepare Karak tea.



All ingredients are at home. Just get them together and start the Thermomix or any other strong blender.



The measurement is a glass (as used in many Arabic, Levante or Turkish kitchens.



Ingredients:

1/2 glass of black loose leaf tea

1/2 glass of sugar

1 large or 2 small cinnamon sticks

6 caradom pods

A decent pinch of saffron

1 glass dry milk powder

Put all ingredients, except the milk powder in a blender and make a fine blend. Add the milk powder and mix again.

Pour everything through a fine mash sieve and store in an airtight container.

Add 1 tbsp Karak tea to a glass of boiling water and enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment