Wednesday 31 July 2024

Air Fryer Gnocchi Snack

There are so many food ideas that work in an air fryer. This time: potato gnocchi



I had an open package with just 120 g uncooked gnocchi sitting in my fridge. A second helping of cooked gnocchi with pesto was not on my wishlist for today.



Baking them in a pan was one choice, but that would mean an other dirty pan. My baking paper cover in the air fryer helps with keeping it clean. Chucking the gnocchi with a lot of seasoning and a tiny amount of olive oil in the basket was a great idea.



It took 12 min, 2 basket shakings in between, and the gnocchi were done. I mixed some curd with an Oriental paste and a bit Agave syrup as a dip.

Seasoning:

Smoked paprika, Tuscany seasoning blend, pepper and a little French fries seasoning


No comments:

Post a Comment