Thursday 26 September 2024

Naan in spicy Tomato juice with Mozzarella

This is just a way to eat 3 day old Naan from an Indian Restaurant. Prepare it to be comfort food.



 


I was eating out Monday evening when I came back from the Trackday on the Nuerburgring. The restaurant is on the ground floor of the Hotel I was staying for 2 nights.



It was actually an Italian Pizzeria, but the whole operation was done by an Indian family. 



With my Paneer with Tomatoes and Peas a basket of breadrolls arrived. Not only a huge bowl of Basmati that was enough for 2 or 3 people.




I had some spicy tomato juice brought with me from home. I tasted it, but it was too peppery to drink. I used 300 ml to soak the ripped apart bread with it. 150 ml went in a bowl with 2 tbsp creme fraiche and 2 eggs and were stirred well.



Adding some red long pepper and green onion to the soaked bread for some veggie crunch was a good idea. That went in an oiled loaftin and the sauce on top.



A tub of mini mozzarella as the final layer and baked in the oven at 200 C for 35 min.




No comments:

Post a Comment