Wednesday 25 September 2024

Paneer in creamy Tomato and Pea Stew - vegetarian

Who would have thought that a Hotel in the tiny tiwn of Nürburg serves Italian food Pizzeria style and Indian food.



Well the reason for Indian food comes clear, when you meet the owners and the staff of the restaurant, there are all from India. 



The menu has a lot more Italian Pizza and Pasta dishes. The last 2 pages only show Indian ones. I went for one of the two vegetarian Paneer dishes. I love Paneer and sometimes make it myself, because this type of cheese is rarely available at a supermarket. 



I asked the waiter if they make the Paneer in house and the answer was yes.

A lot of yellow and white Basmati rice came with the dish and even a basket of breadrolls.

The dish was not too spicy and the cheese went well in the tomato and pea sauce with lits of onions. I loved it and I took the leftover breadrolls with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment