Wednesday 15 December 2021

Instant Noodle Pot 2.0

My old kitchen is history. The room is empty and awaits a good cleaning. Every place around me is covered with kitchen tools and ingredients. Since it is cold outside, I use my balcony as European fridge. Noting will spoil outside.



My single induction plate is working just fine on the dining room table. 

I had some frozen veggies to defrost. There was not enough room in the other freezer. That was the base of a Chicken Ramen Instant package.

It took 10 minutes to cook in some soup stock the defrosted veggies. I dropped in the instant ramen noodles and the soup package.

A bunch of defrosted parsley went in too. The soup was made more rich by adding an egg.

Ibgredients:

Chicken stock Ramen noodles

1 veg stock cube. 250 g mixed veggies

Parsley and 1 egg

No comments:

Post a Comment