Thursday 2 December 2021

Brunch at an old Estate

A birthday brunch during the Pandemic sounds like a way back to normality. The moment we reached the door we had to present out vaccination status.



The hygiene concept was strict, but everybody accepted it and acted accordingly. Nice! Feeling save!



We had a table for 2 in a corner at the window and enjoyed the view at the surrounding park. In summer this is a prime wedding location. 



I started my meal with a creamy soup of porcini mushrooms. Excellent taste.



Then I loaded a small plate with starters. Italian Antipasti, Vitello tonnato and egg salad.

My main course was mixed fish and potato gratin. A piece of guinea fowl was too dry for my taste.

Two small jars of dessert finished the brunch. One was a vegan coconut milk panna cotta with mango and a small jar of creme brulee.



A mocktail was the last thing on this brunch and a great way to say good bye to my friend who came up with the idea to have brunch here.



No comments:

Post a Comment