Wednesday 29 December 2021

Feta Potatoes with baked Garlic

I saw a short video clip on Pinterest. 



This is actually a side dish for meat or fish. But I was looking for a vegetarian option for today. 



I served the cheesy potatoes with some China cabbage and lots of fresh parsley. They are staying in my Eco fresh compartment of my new fridge for a while now. And they are still good as new. I am very surprised. Often advertising does not work in real life.



This is a fast way to prepare a dide dish. Just peel as much potatoes as you need, season and toss them in olive oil and place them around a piece of sheep milk feta.

Cut the top off the garlic bulb and brush it with oilve oil. Wrap in foil and place in the baking dish too.



Seasoning:

Dried onion and garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper

Bake them for 40 min, and stir them after 20 min. Then mash the softened cheese with the potatoes, press the garlic from its shells and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment