Friday 9 December 2022

Brussel Spouts with Parmesan and Panko

I think I have told everybody now that I hate brussel sprouts. But for a couple of years now I try to come up with a dish that makes them edible to me.



I used about 400 g brussel sprouts not to over crowed my fryer.

Today I found one. My trusty Air Fryer helped a lot. This is easy to prepare and the only hassle is the cleaning of the sprouts.



Just chop off the bottom and peel as much tarnished leaves off until the sprout looks green and firm. Cut through the middle and place in a bowl.



Mix olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss.

Put in the Air Fryer at 200 C for 7 min. Now grate 30 g Parmesan rough and mix with 30 g Panko breadcrumbs.



After the 7 min, add the panko cheese mix to the basket and shake well. Bake at 180 C for 6 min.

I made a dip from 125 g Greek yogurt and 3 tsp Ayvar.


No comments:

Post a Comment