Sunday 18 December 2022

MAGGI Fairy Tale Soup

I' ve got my Halloween present from my BFF yesterday. She packs goodies every year for the kids in her neighborhood. Since she is living in a 110 inhabitant village, there are not so many kids around. This year some did not come and packages were leftover.



MAGGI had a soup this year containing pasta shaped like fairy tale houses and ornaments.

I cooked 750 ml water and added the soup powder. After 10 min it was ready to eat. I only dropped in two quail eggs, because I have several in the moment.



I took the first spoon of the soup and was surprised about the very high sodium content. This soup is for children! 

I had problems with the amount of salt for hours. Lots of water and tea helped. This kind of MAGGI soups is not something I eat usually.



No comments:

Post a Comment