Saturday 24 December 2022

Duck roasted with Cherry Compote and Dumpling

I was invited to a post birthday celebration. We went to the same restaurant as im September 2021. Last time we sat outside in the courtyard, this time inside.


It took me about 55 min to reach the parking place near the restaurant. Lots of cars parked all around.

The restaurant was packed with people. The reservation was done 4 weeks ago. We had to wait one hour until the food arrived. Now I know where all the cars came from.

I ordered a 1/2 farmer's duck with dumplings, red cabbage, gravy and cherry compote.

Very tasty, a bit dry. The red cabbage was not my favourite. I like my cabbage less mushy.

The others had different kinds of roasts. Every single plate looked good and everybody was satisfied. We ended our meal with Espresso and a spirit of Sicilian orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment