Thursday 8 February 2024

Crab Meat Rice Fritters

I am cleaning out my storage pantry and I am happy to find a couple of things that went back in the third row of the shelves.



One was a can of crab meat I bought last year in the Auchan supermarket in France. The crab meat was very fine and I needed some ingredients to bind them with. Opening my fridge and looking around in it helped.



I took many things out and the combination with the crab meat went very well. I shallow fried the patties and they got crispy on the outside parts.



Ingredients:

150 g cold cooked Basmati rice

1 can crab meat

1 egg

1 bell pepper ( or 5 mini ones)

1 green onion, 1 tbsp dried onion

50 g grated Emmenthal cheese

1 tsp shimishi togarachi

1/2 tsp sencho pepper

Oil for frying



Mix all the ingredients together and heat up the oil in a pan. Use 2 serving spoons and form patties and place them in the oil. It takes a while until the outside gets a little crispy, now turn them.



Take them out on kitchen paper to drain excess oil.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment